Dig into the architecture and internals of Microsoft Dynamics AX—with firsthand insights from the team who designed and developed it. Deepen your knowledge of the underlying frameworks, components, and tools—and get best-practice guidance to customize and extend your own high-performance solutions.
Discover how to:
- Work with MorphX application-modeling tools and X++ code
- Exploit built-in workflow infrastructure to simplify process automation
- Use Enterprise Portal and ASP.NET to build rich, role-based Web portals
- See how reporting components work together for better business intelligence
- Execute complex batch jobs with greater control and reliability
- Learn how the runtime implements configuration and security
- Walk through integration scenarios and technologies
- Create and expose services to external applications
- Optimize application performance and extensibility
|Series:||Developer Reference Series|
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.70(d)|
About the Author
The Microsoft Dynamics AX Team focuses on business application innovation and developer productivity. The software architects, developers, test engineers, program managers, and leads who helped write this book spanned two continents yet shared a common vision: Deliver as much technical depth and developer-specific guidance as possible in a single reference.