A revolutionary new approach to healing and health.
Conventional medicine treats symptoms, not systems. Chances are you’re being treated for your health issues from the outside in, in ways that only mask the real problems.
Dr. Rob Silverman thinks differently. A practitioner of functional nutrition, he believes that healing and vibrant good health come from a holistic approach. In Inside-Out Health: A Revolutionary Approach to Your Body, he shows you exactly how to turn your health around in an entirely new and different way.
Take charge and improve your wellbeing with actionable steps you can do yourself, starting now.
In this book you’ll learn:
- How gut bacteria affect your entire body and how to change them for the better
- How to rid yourself of accumulated toxins and give yourself new energy and focus
- How to reduce inflammation and help prevent heart disease and cancer
- How to lose weight through simple lifestyle changes, not dieting
- How sitting less and moving more can improve musculoskeletal health—and lengthen your life
- How laser therapy can help relieve pain and restore range of motion
- How to achieve optimal bone and joint health
- How prompt use of a nutritional protocol can help heal concussion
The inside-out solutions Dr. Rob presents are simple, cost-effective, and use no drugs. They’re the answer to long-term health issues and the path to a healthy, happy, disease-free future.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.44(d)|
About the Author
He is an internationally known speaker and author with a full-time private practice in White Plains, NY, where he specializes in the treatment of joint pain with innovative, science-based, nonsurgical approaches and functional medicine.
Dr. Silverman is also on the advisory board for the Functional Medicine University. He is a health contributor to Fox News Radio and has appeared on Fox & Friends, Fox News, NBC News, CBS News, The Wall Street Journal Live, and NewsMax TV.
He was awarded the prestigious 2015 Sports Chiropractor of the Year by the ACA Sports Council.