Surprisingly concise, visually compelling, the Inside Series is extremely useful throughout the semester to help you identify the essential components of the law and how they fit together.
- Comprehensive coverage of the essential topics emphasizes what you need to know and why.
- Clear, straightforward, informal writing explains every topic for you without over-simplifying the concepts.
- Overviews and Tables of Contents in each chapter act as a roadmap to guide you through topics, showing you why each matters and how it fits into the larger framework of the law.
- FAQs clarify points of law and help you avoid common mistakes and misconceptions.
- Sidebars enrich the text with fascinating detail from legal history, policy, famous cases and more.
- Bolded key terms, Connections and summaries reinforce your understanding and give you ample opportunity for self-review.
- The overall graphical design of the series supports your visual learning.
Related collections and offers
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Property: Definition and Possession
Chapter 2. Estates and Future Interests
Chapter 3. Concurrent Ownership
Chapter 4. Marital Interests and Community Property
Chapter 5. Landlord — Tenant Law
Chapter 6. The Real Property Purchase and Sale Transaction
Chapter 7. The Real Property Loan Transaction
Chapter 8. Protections
Chapter 9. Easement, Covenants, and Servitudes
Chapter 10. Land Use Controls