Get it by Wednesday, September 27
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Use Windows debuggers throughout the development cycle—and build better software
Rethink your use of Windows debugging and tracing tools—and learn how to make them a key part of test-driven software development. Led by a member of the Windows Fundamentals Team at Microsoft, you’ll apply expert debugging and tracing techniques—and sharpen your C++ and C# code analysis skills—through practical examples and common scenarios. Learn why experienced developers use debuggers in every step of the development process, and not just when bugs appear.
Discover how to:
- Go behind the scenes to examine how powerful Windows debuggers work
- Catch bugs early in the development cycle with static and runtime analysis tools
- Gain practical strategies to tackle the most common code defects
- Apply expert tricks to handle user-mode and kernel-mode debugging tasks
- Implement postmortem techniques such as JIT and dump debugging
- Debug the concurrency and security aspects of your software
- Use debuggers to analyze interactions between your code and the operating system
- Analyze software behavior with Xperf and the Event Tracing for Windows (ETW) framework
|Series:||Developer Reference Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Tarik Soulami is a principal development lead on the Windows Fundamentals Team at Microsoft.