Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
Costa Rica’s national parks offer fantastic hiking, birdwatching, and adventure sports, plus great coffee, and its idyllic beaches are a big draw, too. Be inspired to visit by the new edition of Insight Guide Costa Rica, a comprehensive full-color guide to this spectacular Central American country.
Inside Insight Guide Costa Rica:
- A fully-updated edition by our expert Latin America author.
- Stunning, specially-commissioned new photography that brings this small, but diverse country and its people to life.
- Highlights of the state’s top attractions, from the heavenly beaches of Punta Uva and the small but exquisite Manuel Antonio Park to thrilling adventure trips in the rainforest canopy, in our Best of Costa Rica.
- Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country, from the cloud forests and rich natural diversity of the Northwest to the sandy beaches of the Caribbean Coast.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best restaurants.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years’ experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers’ needs. Insight Guides’ unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
‘Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.’ - Wanderlust Magazine
About the Author
Insight Guides wherever possible uses local experts who provide insider know-how and share their love and knowledge of the destination.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
III went there it was completly.... INSANE TO LET GO!! Fantastic people, beaches, charities, shops..... Everything was awesome! I stayed at a hotel with a pool on a frosty day! Then i went to the van and we drove away! Haha. We went to a house of my moms friend and It was half hidden in the jungle although we loved it. Fantastic it was! Costa rica rocks! We had to move apartments and my new friend came over (disguising thier names as Addela, Chloe, and Jacob.) Continue next result.