Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package. Now with free eBook, and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Sicily, from top attractions like buzzing Palermo, the Valley of the Temples and Mount Etna to hidden gems, including street markets and puppet theatres.
· Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Sicily
· Covers Top Ten Attractions, including buzzing Palermo, the Valley of the Temples and Mount Etna and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
· Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
· Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
· Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Pocket Guides come with a free eBook
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrasebooks, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
About the Author
Insight Guides wherever possible uses local experts who provide insider know-how and share their love and knowledge of the destination.