Want it by Friday, September 28
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Have you ever wondered...
Why am I so eaily discouraged?
Why do I procrasinate?
Why do I stare at myself in the mirror?
Why do I keep people waiting?
Why do I eat when I am not hungry?
Why do I secretly hope other people will fail?
Why do I feel alone even when I'm around other people?
Why am I constantly misplacing my keys and other things?
Why do I enjoy hearing the secrets and confessions of others?
Why will I do a favorite for someone I don't even like?
Why am I so superstitious?
Why do I have trouble asking for help?
If any of these behavior, habit, and thoughts are keeping you from having the life you want, then you need to know that help has finally arrived.
|Publisher:||St. Martin's Press|
|Edition description:||First Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.06(w) x 5.40(h) x 0.83(d)|
About the Author
David J. Lieberman, Ph. D., is a nationally recognized leader in the field of human behavior and the creator of NeuroDynamic Analysis, a revolutionary short-term therapy. He is a sought-after speaker and lecturer and a frequent guest on top national television and radio programs. His work has been translated into 10 languages. He lives in New Jersey.
Table of ContentsPart One: Time to Get Better
Phase 1: Instant Analysis1. Why do I always stare at myself in the mirror?
2. Why do I feel the need to arrive early?
3. Why do I fantasize about saving people and coming to the rescue?
4. Why do I fantasize about having special powers like ESP or telepathy?
5. Why do I need to have the radio or TV on when I'm alone?
6. Why do some people annoy me so easily?
7. Why am I so absent minded?
8. Why am I so easily discouraged?
9. Why do I take so long to make simple decisions?
10. Why am I so reluctant to plan for the future?
11. Why do I put off things that would only take a few minutes to do?
12. Why do I have such difficulty disciplining myself?
13. Why do I feel I'd be happier and more productive with more structure in my life?
14. Why do I keep people waiting?
15. Why do I feel alone even when I'm around people?
16. Why do I rarely get a full tank of gas and then let it run on fumes before refilling?
17. Why do I misplace my keys, papers, and just about everything else?
18. Why am I so clumsy?
19. Why do I think about committing suicide even though I have no intention of doing it?
20. Why do I complicate the simplest things?
21. Why do I believe in fate and destiny?
22. Why am I so easily distracted?
23. Why do I think about acting totally inappropriately in public?
24. Why do I enjoy being angry?
25. Why do I do the stupidest things?
26. Why do I feel unloved?
27. Why would I rather help others than myself?
28. Why do I do favors for people I don't even like?
29. Why am I such a conformist?
30. Why am I so hard on myself?
31. Why does my behavior change depending on the behavior of others?
32. Why am I so competitive?
33. Why do I feel the need to control others?
34. Why do I secretly hope others will fail?
35. Why do I obsess over the littlest, stupidest things?
36. Why do I feel something bad will happen to me if something good happens?
37. Why do I look at my watch to see if I'm hungry or tired?
38. Why do I get a nagging feeling that I'm forgetting something?
39. Why do I live in constant fear of my loved ones being injured or killed?
40. Why am I so high-strung?
41. Why do I have trouble asking people for help?
42. Why do I act cruelly to people I care about?
43. Why do I attract the wrong type of person and stay in unhealthy relationships?
44. Why do I enjoy gossiping so much?
45. Why do I enjoy hearing the secrets and confessions of others?
46. Why am I plagued by self-doubt?
47. Why do I need to be reassured that I'm loved and cared about?
48. Why do compliments and praise make me uncomfortable?
49. Why do I feel guilty for things beyond my control?
50. Why do I apologize even when it's not my fault?
51. Why am I so superstitious?
52. Why am I so concerned about the opinions of other people?
53. Why don't I assert myself when I really need to?
54. Why do I feel as if nothing will ever make me happy?
55. Why is there so much disappointment in my life?
56. Why am I so quick to judge other people?
57. Why is it that the better things are going the worse I feel?
58. Why don't I do the things I know will make me happy?
59. Why do I feel that if I get anything of value, it will be taken away from me?
60. Why do I worry about things that will never happen or that I have no control over?
61. Why do I do something halfway when I know I'll just have to do it over again?
62. Why am I so afraid of authority?
63. Why do I feel emotionally drained even when there's nothing really going on?
64. Why do I jump to conclusions and read into things?
65. Why am I preoccupied with death?
66. Why do I have thoughts of finding myself in situations where I'm confused?
67. Why do I avoid responsibility?
68. Why am I so emotionally fragile?
69. Why am I such a loner?
70. Why do I wish I were sick or injured?
71. Why do I feel as if I've got the absolute worst luck?
72. Why do I feel like I'm "fooling" the world?
73. Why do I talk to myself?
74. Why do I spend a lot of time fantasizing and daydreaming?
75. Why do I routinely rationalize things in my life?
76. Why is it so hard for me to stop destructive habits?
77. Why do I undermine my own efforts?
78. Why do I feel unimportant/
79. Why do I dwell on negative thoughts?
80. Why do I eat when I'm not hungry?
81. Why don't I do more when I'm capable of so much?
82. Why am I obsessed with my appearance?
83. Why am I so reluctant to face reality?
84. Why can I take on the world some days, and other days I can barely get out of bed?
85. Why do I feel the need to compare myself with others?
86. Why do I do such terrible things even though I'm a good person?
87. Why am I so paranoid?
88. Why do I feel nobody