Eating healthy is the secret to maintaining a healthy weight, blood sugar, blood pressure, as well as hormones. Unfortunately, many people live fast-paced lives thus they don't have time to prepare their own meals. Having said this particular dilem-ma, how can people still eat healthy? The answer is the Instant Pot.
With this book, you will be able to learn how to make healthy and delicious meals made from whole food ingredients.
There are so many diet regimens that promise people to lose weight. But before you even aim to lose weight, it is important that you aim for a healthier body. After all, weight loss does not necessarily indicate good health. So instead of losing weight, you should aim for a healthier body and this can be achieved by following the Whole foods 30 Program.
The marriage of the Whole foods 30 Program and Instant Pot cooking is a great way for people to eat healthy food without the need to spend too much in the kitchen. The Instant Pot is a nifty kitchen device that allows you to cook food faster without sacrificing the quality of your meals.
Let this book serve as your guide on how to prepare meals in the Instant Pot made from whole food ingredients. Once you are through with this program, you will be amazed by the many benefits that you will reap!
Top 100 Instant Pot Recipes for The Whole foods 30 Program
- Understand What the Whole foods 30 Program Is All About
- What Foods to Eat and Avoid While Following the Program
- Guide on How to Use the Instant Pot
- Learn About the Instant Pot Buttons
- Tips and Tricks to Using the Instant Pot
- 100 Delicious Recipes with Nutritional Information
Make These Delicious Instant Pot Whole foods 30 Program Recipes:
- Whole foods 30 Cuban Sweet Potato Soup
- Potato and Spinach Soup
- Whole foods 30 Orange Chicken
- Whole foods 30 General Tso's Chicken
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Whole foods 30 Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
- Coconut Chicken Curry
- More and more