Trying to be healthy is hard and sometimes confusing. For years we were told that fats were bad for us and we had to cut them out of our diets. Yet we became more obese than any other time in history! But over time science and our understanding of nutrition has improved. We now know that many fats are actually healthy for us.
By substituting simple carbs with healthy fats, the Ketogenic Diet forces your body becomes a fat burning machine! As a result you will automatically lose weight, increase your mental focus and decrease your appetite.
Best-selling author Jeremy Stone will show you how you can make healthy Ketogenic Pressure Cooker meals in this extensive cookbook. Based on his extensive knowledge of the Ketogenic Diet and making quick and delicious food, Stone reveals his tasty secrets to making Ketogenic Diet Instant Pot recipes that will help you save time and lose weight!
In this book, you will learn ...
- How to make over 100 Keto-approved pressure cooker recipes with full nutritional information
- An EASY to understand overview of the Ketogenic Diet
- The AMAZING benefits of an Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker
- Tips and tricks to MAXIMIZING your pressure cooker
- How to make DELICIOUS Ketogenic Pressure Cooker recipes for ANY occasion; breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert.
- BONUS: 30 Additional Ketogenic Recipes E-Book
- Almond Banana Keto Muffins
- Cheesy Bacon Biscuit
- Berries and Cream Keto Mug Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Keto Almond Cake
- Keto Cheesy Hotdog Huggers
- Smoked Bacon Asparagus Keto Spears
- Cheesy Keto Sausage Rings
- Spiced Chicken Keto Romaine Wrap
- Coco-Walnut Keto Snowball
- Smoke n' Spice Keto Beef Brisket
- Creamy Bacon-Spinach Keto Dish
- And many, many more!
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.30(d)|
About the Author
Growing up I was not very athletic and was always a little overweight. This caused me self-esteem issues and depression. All of that changed when I got into health and fitness at the age of 16. I saw the tremendous benefits it made on my life and I have made it my life's goal to help others.
Sometimes we can be our own worst enemies and all we need to do is get out of our own way!
When I am not in the kitchen or writing a book, I'm usually cursing at the TV screen watching a Toronto sports team or spending time with my family.
Make sure to follow me on Twitter @JeremyStoneEats