This item is not eligible for coupon offers.
Want to pray but have no words? InstaPrayer's colorful prompts are perfect to post on Instagram and other socials: Read. Pray. Snap. Share.
Sometimes the hardest part of having a vibrant prayer life is simply getting started. To help start that conversation in a quirky and non-threatening way, these prompts from author/artist Kelly Stanley open the door to creativity and are perfect for sharing on Instagram and other socials. With fun and colorful meme-like images, you will be encouraged to ask God to shelter someone who is going through a storm, pray for someone who is full of hot air, pray for the last person who texted you, and more. Each prayer prompt is designed to get attention on digital and paper pages alike.
InstaPrayers includes these prayer prompts:
- Pray for someone who crosses paths with you regularly.
- Thank God for a mistake you learned from.
- Pray for someone with an amazing brain.
- Give praise to someone who is doing a great job.
- Pray for someone who seems to have the perfect Instagram life.
- Bite-sized prayer prompts to reignite your prayer life
- Full-color interior design using fun and vibrant colors
- Presentation page for personalization
- Perfect gift for hashtag-loving friend
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 1.50(h) x 9.50(d)|
About the Author
Kelly O'Dell Stanley is a graphic designer who writes. Or maybe a writer who also designs. She is the author of Praying Upside Down and Designed to Pray. Her design work has been included in design anthologies and PRINT Magazine's Design Annual, and she's received awards from the NAHB, Public Relations Society of America, the Webby Competition, and Art Directors Club of Indiana. Kelly's writing awards include first place in Inspirational Writing in the 2013 Writer's Digest competition, and she was a finalist in the Cascade Oregon Christian Writers Contest in 2017. She is a regular contributor to Crosswalk.com and Internet Café Devotions, and she's written for (In)courage, Today's Christian Woman, Today's Christian Living, and numerous blogs. Kelly lives in Crawfordsville, Indiana.