Bishop T.D. Jakes's Instinct skyrocketed to #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. Now this companion gift book, INSTINCT FOR GRADUATES, shows grads of all ages how to unleash their God-given instincts and embrace the future with unlimited success.
INSTINCT FOR GRADUATES encourages readers to thrive using their new diplomas, and demonstrates ways to:
- Create a plan with clear direction for your life that makes the most of your potential
- Make new friends, and maintain (or let go of) old relationships
- Choose and live with roommates
- Form an adult relationship with your parents-cut the cord, without tearing the relationship
- Manage your finances and debt
- Hunt for the right jobs, interview successfully, and begin an outstanding career
- Navigate the ins-and-outs of dating, relating, and getting married
- Embrace new adventures, have fun, and expand your horizons
|Product dimensions:||5.20(w) x 5.70(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
T.D. Jakes is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than 25 books. His ministry program "The Potter's Touch" is watched by 3.3 million viewers every week. He has produced Grammy Award winning music and such films as "Heaven Is For Real" "Sparkle" and "Jumping the Broom." A master communicator, he hosts Megafest, Woman Thou Art Loosed and other conferences attended by tens of thousands.
Learn more: TDJakes.org