This volume takes a broader approach than Advertising or Promotions surveys and gives readers an integrated learning experience by incorporating Internet exercises and a Building an IMC Campaign project, with free Advertising Plan Pro software in every copy.The volume addresses integrated marketing communications, corporate image and brand management, consumer buyer behavior, business-to-business buyer behavior, promotions opportunity analysis, advertising management, advertising design, both theoretical and executional frameworks, IMC promotional tools and integration tools.For marketing professionals and ad agency account executives.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
I. IMC FOUNDATION.
1. Integrated Marketing Communications.
2. Corporate Image and Brand Management.
3. Consumer Buyer Behavior.
4. Business-to-Business Buyer Behavior.
5. Promotion Opportunity Analysis.
II. IMC ADVERTISING TOOLS.
6. Advertising Management.
7. Advertising Design: Theoretical Framework and Typesof Appeals.
8. Advertising Design: Message Strategies and ExecutionalFrameworks.
9. Advertising Media Selection.
III. IMC PROMOTIONAL TOOLS.
10. Trade Promotions.
11. Consumer Promotions.
12. Personal Selling, Database Marketing, and CustomerRelationship Management.
13. Public Relations, Regulations, and Sponsorships.
IV. IMC INTEGRATION TOOLS.
14. Internet Marketing.
15. IMC for the Small Business Entrepreneur.
16. Evaluating an Integrated Marketing Program.