Book 7 in the Princeton Mathematical Series.
Originally published in 1961.
The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
Table of Contents
- Frontmatter, pg. i
- Preface, pg. v
- Contents, pg. vii
- Chapter I. Some Theorems on Real-valued Functions, pg. 1
- Chapter II. The Lebesgue Integral, pg. 52
- Chapter III. Measurable Sets and Measurable Functions, pg. 101
- Chapter IV. The Integral as a Function of Sets; Convergence Theorems, pg. 136
- Chapter V. Differentiation, pg. 188
- Chapter VI. Continuity Properties of Measurable Functions, pg. 218
- Chapter VII. The Lebesgue-Stieltjes Integral, pg. 242
- Chapter VIII. The Perron Integral, pg. 312
- Chapter IX. Differential Equations, pg. 336
- Chapter X. Differentiation of Multiple Integrals, pg. 366
- Appendix, pg. 383
- Index, pg. 387