Interactions 1 Reading Student Book + e-Course Code: Silver Edition / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Interactions/Mosaic Silver Edition is a fully-integrated, 18-book academic series.
- Lanugage proficiencies are articulated across five ability levels (beginning through advanced) within each of the four language skill strands.
- Chapter themes articulate across the four skill strands to systematically recycle content, vocabulary, and grammar.
New to the Silver Edition
- Teacher-approved, contemporary, full-color design - for Interactions Access and Interactions 1 and 2 reading and Listening/Speaking - showcases compelling instructional photos to strengthen the educational experience.
- Up-to-date, engaging global content appeals to the sophisticated, academic audience for Interactions/Mosaic.
- Enhanced focus on vocabulary building, test takingm and critical thinking skills promotes academic achievement.
- Self-Assessment Logs encourage students to evaluate their learning.
- Focus on Testing stratgegies and activities for TOEFL iBT preparations build invaluable test-taking strategies.
- Skills index for each student book helps instructors match textbook content with curricular standards and objectives.
- Guided practice using a variety of graphic organizers provides students with organization tools for academic skill building.
- Best Practices approach in the Teacher's Edition promotes excellence in language teaching and learning.
This high beginning to low intermediate level Reading student book is accompanied by a key code for e-course access.
Table of Contents
Interactions 1 Reading Chapter 1: Academic Life Around the World Chapter 2: Experiencing Nature Chapter 3: Living to Eat, or Eating to Live? Chapter 4: In the Community Chapter 5: Home Chapter 6: Cultures of the World Chapter 7: Health Chapter 8: Entertainment and the Media Chapter 9: Social Life Chapter 10: Sports Vocabulary Index Skills Index