Get it by Wednesday, September 27
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
As an industry, interactive is different. The work entails elements of software development, marketing, and advertising, yet it’s neither purely technical nor traditional “agency” work. Delivery methods are different, and because the industry is relatively new, the gap in understanding between the clients buying the work and the teams building it is often wide. Enter the geek girls guide. Nancy Lyons and Meghan Wilker don’t just tell you how to deliver digital work, they demonstrate how to think about it.
Interactive Project Management: Pixels, People, and Process helps clients, agencies, and industry professionals better understand the critical role of interactive project management, and presents a collaborative, people-focused approach to delivering high-quality digital work.
In this book, the authors:
- Define the unique characteristics of interactive projects
- Explain the importance of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Discuss communication techniques that help teams work together more efficiently
- Outline a process and specific deliverables that clarify how to think about critical aspects of a project
- Provide questions, tasks, tips, and advice that effectively move teams from initiation to launch
|Series:||Voices That Matter Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Meghan Wilker specializes in using strategy, technology, and process to bring people and products together. As VP, Managing Director at Clockwork Active Media she drives projects to produce engaging digital solutions. Together they’re the Geek Girls Guide, a duo dedicated to demystifying technology for audiences everywhere through extensive public speaking, writing, and online dialogue.