Bringing together contributions from leading writers in the field of service marketing and management, this book represents a much-needed source of current research and conceptual development in internal marketing. Key themes and issues explored include:
* the social model of marketing
* the human resource management perspective
* marketing and service management
* quality management
* organizational development
* corporate identity, image and reputation
* corporate communication.
Comprising new theoretical and empirical work, this book also features in depth case studies covering a wide range of sector and industry applications.
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.25(w) x 9.25(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents