International Accounting / Edition 4by Frederick D. S. Choi, Carol Ann Frost, Gary K. Meek
Pub. Date: 10/28/2001
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This concise, comprehensive introduction to international accounting offers a multinational approach to a multinational topic. It is written from an accounting perspective (rather than a legal, socioeconomic, or multinational business perspective) and from a "users" perspective (rather than a "preparer of information" perspective). Features current cases from developed and emerging nations alike; reflects the most recent developments in the field; contains numerous illustrations of financial statements and reports of independent auditors as used in multinational financial reporting practices; and incorporates World Wide Web resources throughout. Covers: Classification and Development; Comparative Financial Accounting Practices; Foreign Currency Translation; Accounting for Changing Prices; Setting and Using International Standards; Financial Reporting and Disclosure; Auditing; Analyzing Foreign Financial Statements; Managerial Accounting; Transfer Pricing and International Taxation; Corporate Financial Innovations A comprehensive, up-to-date reference for Accountants, Financial Managers, Financial Analysts, International Bankers, and lawyers interested in international accounting.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.18(w) x 9.44(h) x 0.97(d)
Table of Contents
2. Development and Classification.
3. Comparative Accounting I.
4. Comparative Accounting II.
5. Reporting and Disclosure.
6. Foreign Currency Translation.
7. Accounting for Changing Prices.
8. International Accounting Harmonization.
9. International Financial Statement Analysis.
10. Managerial Planning and Control.
11. Financial Risk Management.
12. International Taxation and Transfer Pricing.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews