International Who's Who in Popular Music 2009 / Edition 11 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Taylor & Francis
The International Who's Who in Popular Music 2009 provides biographical details on some of the most talented and influential artists and individuals from the world of popular music. Now in its eleventh edition, it includes over 7,000 biographies charting the careers and achievements of pop, rock, folk, jazz, dance, world and country artists throughout the world.
- each entry includes full biographical information: principal career details, recordings and compositions, honours and contact information where available
- spans the full range of the popular music industry, from rock to jazz and dance to country
- provides information on established names as well as up-and-coming artists
- a directory section provides details of music festivals, awards, organizations within the industry, and digital music sources
- for ease of reference, the book includes an index of music group members.
In one accessible volume the International Who's Who in Popular Music 2009 provides the most comprehensive collection of information on the most famous and influential people in the popular music industry.