This is the most concise guide to the online health care environment. This book has been updated and expanded to reflect rapidly changing Internet issues and trends. Offers benefits for using the Internet, and practical information for day-to-day use.Features Include:
- New information on PDAs and cellular phone access to the Internet
- Education opportunities available on the Internet, ranging from informal learning to degree programs
- Using the Internet to explore career resources
|Product dimensions:||4.90(w) x 7.00(h) x 0.40(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the Internet for Health Care Professionals.
2. Internet Services and Resources.
3. Common Concerns Related to Internet Use.
4. Educational Opportunities on the Internet.
5. Research on the Internet.
6. Career Resources on the Internet.
7. Internet Resources for Nurses and Health Care Professionals.
Appendix A. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Appendix B. Exercises for Exploring the Internet.
Appendix C. Building Your Own Home Page.