- Cut Through the Complexities of Medical Studies!
- Comprehend medical literature and evaluate the significance of any study
- Read research reports more quickly and easily
- Make sense of dense, scientific prose
- Learn about study design, measurement, statistical analysis, and interpretation
- Sharpen your analytical skills on current and classic medical studies
- Reinforce your knowledge of concepts with examples from actual medical literature
- New to the Fifth Edition: a chapter on how to interpret conflicting studies; expanded discussions of meta-analysis and developing consensus; updated figures and charts
A Doody's Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE!
Enhance your understanding and utilization of the information in medical journals with Stephen Gehlbach's Interpreting the Medical Literature. Written in a clear and entertaining style, this popular guide cuts through the complex language of research studies and makes reading medical publications a rewarding and pleasurable experience.
IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF VITAL RESEARCH
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Stephen H. Gehlbach, M.D., M.P.H., is currently Dean of the School of Public Health and Health Sciences at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.