Interventional Spine E-Book: An Algorithmic Approachby Curtis W. Slipman, Richard Derby, Frederick A. Simeone, Tom G. Mayer
As many as 80% of patients will suffer from back pain at some point in their lifetime. It is the most common form of disability, and the second largest cause of work absenteeism. An early, proactive management approach offers the best route to minimizing these conditions. Renowned authority Curtis W. Slipman, MD and a team of multidisciplinary authorities present you with expert guidance on today's best non-surgical management methods, equipping you with the knowledge you need to offer your patients optimal pain relief.
- Refresh your knowledge of the basic principles that must be understood before patients with spinal pain can be properly treated.
- Know what to do when first-line tests and therapies fail, using practice-proven diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms.
- Offer your patients a full range of non-surgical treatment options, including pharmacology, physical therapy, injection techniques, ablative procedures, and percutaneous disc decompression.
- Make an informed surgical referral with guidance on indications, contraindications, methods, and postoperative rehabilitation.
- Better understand key techniques and procedures with visual guidance from more than 500 detailed illustrations.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 69 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews