Go beyond forest bathing with 70 mindful ways to unleash your creativity and reconnect with nature Squeezing mindfulness into every day may seem impossible—but it only takes a few moments to go Into Nature. This collection of mindful activities unleashes creativity while helping you engage with your natural surroundings—in a park, in the garden, and even from indoors. From the founders of The Mindfulness Project, here are life-affirming ways to help readers maximize the benefits of being in nature, which has been proven to increase happiness and cultivate calm. Sketch, explore, and record observations as you . . .
- Notice how your senses shape your experience of nature
- Draw a landscape, cut it out, and hang it up
- Color in trees, animals, and flowers to discover their unique qualities
- Find nature at work, at home, and all around you
- Follow a bee, a beetle, or a butterfly
- Retreat from daily chaos and cultivate calm
- Explore, record, and observe your way to happiness!
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 7.70(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
The authors of this book, Alexandra Frey and Autumn Totton, are the founders of the Mindfulness Project, a London-based platform for teaching and spreading mindfulness both locally and internationally through a range of online programs. Its team of expert teachers runs eight-week courses to build the essential skills of mindfulness and also offers advanced courses, drop-in classes, workshops, and seminars on a range of mindful living topics. Alexandra, Autumn, and everyone at the Mindfulness Project are deeply motivated by the way the practice has changed and enriched their own lives and by the huge evidence base that shows it has the potential to do the same for many others. This is their second journal following I Am Here Now.