This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Introducing Routing and Switching in the Enterprise, CCNA Discovery Learning Guide is the official supplemental textbook for the Introducing Routing and Switching in the Enterprise course in the Cisco® Networking Academy® CCNA® Discovery curriculum version 4. The course, the third of four in the new curriculum, familiarizes you with the equipment applications and protocols installed in enterprise networks, with a focus on switched networks, IP Telephony requirements, and security. It also introduces advanced routing protocols such as Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) Protocol. Hands-on exercises include configuration, installation, and troubleshooting.
The Learning Guide’s features help you focus on important concepts to succeed in this course:
- Chapter Objectives—Review core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of each chapter.
- Key Terms—Refer to the lists of networking vocabulary introduced and highlighted in context in each chapter. The Glossary defines each key term.
- Summary of Activities and Labs—Maximize your study time with this complete list of all associated exercises at the end of each chapter.
- Check Your Understanding—Evaluate your readiness with the end-of-chapter questions that match the style of questions you see in the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
- Challenge Questions and Activities—Apply a deeper understanding of the concepts with these challenging end-of-chapter questions and activities. The answer key explains each answer.
- Hands-on Labs— Master the practical, hands-on skills of the course by performing all the tasks in the course labs and additional challenge labs included in Part II of the Learning Guide.
This book is part of the Cisco Networking Academy Series from Cisco Press®. Books in this series support and complement the Cisco Networking Academy curriculum.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||18 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Allan Reid is the curriculum lead for CCNA and a CCNA and CCNP® instructor at the Centennial College CATC in Toronto, Canada.
Jim Lorenz is an instructor and curriculum developer for the Cisco Networking Academy.
Cheryl Schmidt is a professor of Network Engineering Technology at Florida Community College at Jacksonville.