Eric Keller has been working professionally as a digital artist and 3D animator since 1998. He is a high-end animator for film, television, and scientific visualization with clients including Disney, ESPN, Warner Brothers, Hewlett-Packard, Sony Imageworks, and ABC, and has created animations for scientific research and visualization at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Harvard Medical School. Eric is the author of Maya Visual Effects: The Innovator's Guide, a contributing author to Mastering Maya 8.5 and Mastering Maya 7 (all from Sybex), and has written articles and tutorials for industry magazines.
Introducing ZBrushby Eric Keller
Introducing ZBrush helps you jump into this exciting drawing and sculpting software without fear. Learn ZBrush 3.1 basics inside and out and get comfortable sculpting in a digital environment with this relaxed, friendly, and/i>/i>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
If you want to take advantage of one of the hottest CG tools available, Introducing ZBrush is the perfect place to start.
Introducing ZBrush helps you jump into this exciting drawing and sculpting software without fear. Learn ZBrush 3.1 basics inside and out and get comfortable sculpting in a digital environment with this relaxed, friendly, and thorough guide. Master these practical techniques and soon you'll be creating realistic, cartoon, and organic models with flair.
- Introduces you to ZBrush 3.1, the sculpting software that lets you create digital art with a fine-art feel, which you can transfer into Maya or other 3D applications
- Covers painting, meshes, organic sculpting, hard surface sculpting, textures, lighting, rendering, working with other 3D applications, and scripting
- Walks you through a series of fun and engaging tutorials where you can start creating your own work, including human, cartoon, and organic models
Learn to create lush, beautiful digital art with ZBrush and this detailed guide.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 36 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews