Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
An Introduction to Philosophical Logic has been a popular mainstay among students taking courses in philosophical logic and the philosophy of language since it was first published in 1982.
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.10(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
Table of Contents
1. Philosophical Logic, the Philosophy of Logic, Philosophy and Logic.
2. The Proposition.
3. Necessity, Analyticity and the A Priori.
4. Existence, Presuppositions and Descriptions.
5. Truth: The Pragmatic and Coherence and Correspondence Theories.
6. Truth: Semantics, Deflation, Idefinability and Evaluation.
7. Meaning, Reference, Verification and Use.
8. Truth, Meaning, Realism and Anti-realism.
9. Realism, Anti-realism, Idealism, Relativism.