An Introduction to Public Relations: From Theory to Practice available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Oxford University Press, USA
An Introduction to Public Relations: From Theory to Practice provides students with a thoroughyet accessibleintroduction to public relations.
Focusing on the key theories, skills, and topics that introductory courses typically cover, this text features a wide range of practitioner perspectives. These dynamic testimonies help students grasp a variety of issues, including:
· How to work with and handle clientsparticularly key public figures
· Various ways in which to manage budgets
· Dealing with the challenges, realities, and risks of the profession
· Recent developments and trends in the field
An engaging, comprehensive text, An Introduction to Public Relations provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a sucessful career in public relations.