Introductory Electronic Conventional: Conventional Flow Version / Edition 4 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This book provides a practical, hands-on approach to the subject by encouraging readers to be active participants in learning the material. Provides readers with a Companion Website providing additional review material, questions, and practice problems as well as critical thinking questions, and multiple choice and fill in the blank problems. Offers readers a saleable CD-ROM containing Electronic Workbench applications problems with a brief tutorial on the use of EWB to simulate and test circuits. Offers performance-based objectives that enable students to measure their own progress by informing them of what they are expected to be able to do as a result of their reading. For readers interested in a hands-on book on electronic devices.
|Publisher:||Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.14(h) x 1.45(d)|
Table of Contents1. Fundamental Solid-State Principles.
3. Common Diode Applications: Basic Power Supply Circuits.
4. Common Diode Applications: Clippers, Clampers, Multipliers, and Displays.
5. Special Applications Diodes.
6. Bipolar Junction Transistors.
7. DC Biasing Circuits.
8. Introduction to Amplifiers.
9. Common-Emitter Amplifiers.
10. Other BJT Amplifiers.
11. Power Amplifiers.
12. Field-Effect Transistors.
14. Amplifier Frequency Response.
15. Operational Amplifiers.
16. Additional Op-Amp Applications.
17. Tuned Amplifiers.
19. Solid-State Switching Circuits.
20. Thyristors and Optoelectronic Devices.
21. Discrete and Integrated Voltage Regulators.
Appendix A: Specification Sheet Guide.
Appendix B: Approximating Circuit Values.
Appendix C: H-Parameter Equations and Derivations.
Appendix D: Selected Equation Derivations.
Appendix E: Glossary.
Appendix F: Transistor Amplifier Design.
Appendix G: Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems.
Electron Flow Version