- Get it by Thursday, August 24 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Are You Prepared for Another Lost Decade?
“[Pring] sees another ‘lost decade,’ but also ways to make it a winner.”
–The New York Times
Don’t let the secular bear eat you. Prepare to earn steady profits in another decade of volatile and disappointing market returns.
For more than four decades, Martin Pring has been a leading innovator and practitioner of financial and business cycle analysis. In Investing in the Second Lost Decade, Pringalong with seasoned portfolio managers Joe Turner and Tom Kopasoffers conclusive proof that we’re only near the midway point of a continued secular cycle of flat returns and deeply cyclical economic conditions. To guide you through these uncertain times, Pring, Turner, and Kopas deliver a proven action plan for mastering the realities facing today’s investors.
Using proprietary analysis, the authors explore the characteristics of long-term bear markets along with the looming dual threats of inflation and rising interest ratesand outline positive steps you can take to create a dynamically managed investment portfolio. You’ll discover not only how to take advantage of emerging profit opportunities but how to protect yourself from inevitable cyclical declines.
Invest confidently and decisively, even in today’s secular bear market. Learn how to:
- Understand the secular trends for stocks, bonds, and commodities and the importance of paying attention to business cycle swings.
- Develop two distinct game plans: one for defense, to protect assets in difficult periods, and one for offense, to grow wealth during favorable conditions.
- Learn to tailor asset allocations to minimize risk and optimize returns throughout the business cycle.
- Achieve more consistent portfolio returns with less riskand less stress.
The secular bull markets of the 1980s and 1990s are long goneand with them the conventional buy-and-hold, indexing, and passive asset allocation methodologies that will continue to frustrate investors. Wait-and-see isn’t a plan; it’s a wish. Start following the proven investing strategies outlined in Investing in the Second Lost Decade today and you will be on your way to building wealth while safeguarding your hard-earned assets.
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.28(w) x 9.06(h) x 1.05(d)|
About the Author
Martin J. Pring is regarded as one of the best-known and well-respected figures in financial market analysis. He serves as chief investment strategist at Pring Turner Capital Group.
Joe D. Turner and Tom J. Kopas are principals and portfolio managers at Pring Turner Capital Group, a money management firm dedicated to the business cycle investment strategy discussed in Investing in the Second Lost Decade.