A proven model for achieving high returns on taxable investments
Investing Strategies for the High Net-Worth Investor showcases an investing approach that helps readers understand the unique challenges and opportunities that wealthy families face when building a diversified portfolio for multiple generations. Renowned private wealth manager Niall J. Gannon offers a framework for investing in tax friendly asset classes. Readers will gain critical insight for building a solid portfolio.
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|
About the Author
Table of Contents1. History of Stocks and Bonds After Tax
2. Why Wall Street Failed to Deliver Investment Advice Targeting the Taxable Investor
3. What Can Be Learned from the Investing Habits of Institutional Investors, Such as Endowments and Pension Plans?
4. How are Wealthy Investors Investing Today and What Are They Missing?
5. Portfolio Turnover and the Process of Managing Portfolios in Light of Taxes
6. Do Taxes Treat All Asset Classes Equally?
7. A Word About Risk: Standard Deviation and Michael Jackson
8. Behavioral Finance and the Wealthy Investor
9. Forward-looking Habits for Monitoring and Adjusting Portfolio Mixes
10. Investing as a Business Owner
11. What Fuels the Investment Engine of a Portfolio?
12. Portfolio for the Long Run: Taxes, Fees, Spending, Inflation