Alan knows—and he's telling! All about your iPad.
It's an iPod. It's an e-reader. It's an instant classic. And now you can discover all the secrets to this dazzling device, thanks to Alan Hess. You may think you already know your iPad inside and out, until Alan shows you how to write your own books, stream your iTunes, view comic book files, and transfer photos with Eye-Fi. He provides all the tips and techniques you need to get the absolute most out of your iPad. Figure you already get all things iPad? Don't count on it—until you read this book!
- Browse through the iBooksStore and start speed e-reading
- Catch all the news from traditional sources and news aggregator apps like Pulse and Flipboard
- Get all your photos exactly where—and how—you want them to be
- Create documents, crunch numbers, work on presentations—and iWork from the beach!
- Access your files on the go with Dropbox and read just about any file with GoodReader
Get more out of—and into—your iPad than you ever thought possible
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
ALAN HESS is a San Diego-based Mac enthusiast and commercial photographer specializing in concert and live-event photography. He has photographed hundreds of concerts, from small club shows to big arenas. Alan completes all of his editing using Apple computers and proudly displays his images on the iPad. He is the author of four Digital Field Guides and when he isn't writing or photographing he can usually be found checking out the newest gadgets at the local Apple Store.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Helps me tremendously with mine.