Big info about using the iPad mini!
This fun-and-friendly full-color book gets you started with your iPad mini, walking you through using the multitouch interface, getting connected, going online, and packing your iPad mini with apps, games, e-books, photos, music, movies, and more. Expert authors and Mac gurus Edward C. Baig and Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus guide you through everything from powering up all the way to syncing your stuff with iCloud. You'll learn how to manage your calendar, make video calls with FaceTime, work with Siri, and enjoy your iPad mini wherever you go.
- Updated for iOS 7, iPad mini with Retina Display, and original iPad mini
- Walks you through getting connected, syncing your contacts and calendars, setting up e-mail, browsing the web, and working with Notification Center
- Shows you how to turn your iPad mini into an entertainment hub and shoot and share photos and HD video, create your own slideshow, listen to your favorites tunes, read the latest e-book bestsellers, play interactive games, and more
- Explains how to find your destination,get directions with Maps, check the weather, read movie reviews, and more
- Offers troubleshooting and maintance help, tips for keeping your personal information secure, and ways to customize your iPad mini for your own needs
Your iPad mini may be small, but it’s one mighty mini! Find out everything it’s capable of with this full-color, For Dummies guide.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Edward C. Baig is the Personal Tech columnist for USA TODAY and his weekly column runs on Thursdays in the Money section.
Bob LeVitus, often referred to as "Dr. Mac," is one of the world's leading authorities on all things Apple and one of the Mac community's most trusted gurus.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book tells everything about the iPad mini that you would never know without this book. If I were you and has an iPad mini, you should really get this.
Can i join!? Singed Briebrieharazmus
When you join, recruit more members. Tell them captainflame56 sent you. Spread this message: are you tired of the dumb old pink ipad trick? Join the Pink ipad trick is crap alliance, or PITICA. We will always fight against the pink ipad trick, but we need your help! Post PITICA at bpoks and tell those pink ipaders whose boss! Also, take out anything like free 3ds or playstation. Also take out people who post i kiss my hands 3 times. (This alliance is not run by B&N in any way.)
TOMATO SAUCE also who doesnt know how to use a ipad mini