Outsmart the smartest smartphone around: the iPhone 5!
If you want to rock the hottest smartphone in town, get this great guide and find out how to get the very most out of the incredible iPhone. Five, full-color minibooks cover everything you want to know: iPhone basics, how to load your phone with add-ons and amazing apps, using the Siri Personal Assistant to keep your life on track, letting iPhone entertain you, and much more. It's over 600 pages packed with the latest on the latest, including iOS 6. Find a wealth of great ways to use your iPhone at home, at work, or on the go with this fun and easy guide.
- Covers the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 4
- Five minibooks: Meet the iPhone, Stocking the iPhone with iTunes Apps and Add-Ons, Communications Central, Making Your iPhone Your Personal Assistant, and Letting iPhone Entertain You, walk you through all aspects of using your iPhone
- Gets you up to speed with the latest iPhone features and functions including the iOS 6 update
- Explains how to make phone and FaceTime video calls; exchange e-mails, text and multimedia messages; surf the web; buy apps; shoot and share videos; use Maps to get from Point A to Point B; and much more
- Shares valuable tips on troubleshooting, syncing your device with iCloud, connecting on the go, and keeping your iPhone happy
Whether you're an iPhone newbie or already a savvy smartphone star, you'll find something you can use in iPhone 5 All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Joe Hutsko worked at Apple from 1984 to 1988. Since then, he has been writing about computers, gadgets, video games, trends, and hi-tech movers and shakers for numerous publications and websites. Barbara Boyd worked at Apple from 1985 to 1990 and currently writes about food, gardens, travel, and technology.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The book is partly what I had wanted. Unfortunately their was a publishing error and none of the bonus pages were included in the books. The bonuse pages are the reason I purchased this book.
Where does it say that there are bonus pages?