The iPhone Pocket Guide by Christopher Breen
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.Here is your essential companion to Apple’s iPhone! The iPhone Pocket Guide, Fourth Edition covers all iPhone models including the new iPhone 3G S. The iPhone Pocket Guide, Fourth Edition was written based on the iPhone 3.0 software and the iPhone 3G S, and the content accurately reflects the design of your iPhone 3G S and how you will use it. Author Christopher Breen has been covering the iPod and iPhone from the first day of their releases. This affordably priced Pocket Guide incorporates snappy writing and eye-catching graphics as Breen steers you through how to:
- Set up and quickly start using your phone/iPod/Internet device.
- Download applications from the App Store.
- Make and receive calls and send text messages with your phone.
- Keep everything in sync between your Windows PC or Mac and your iPhone.
- E-mail family and friends using your carrier’s wireless network or a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Listen to songs and podcasts, and watch movies and TV shows (and YouTube!).
- Browse the Web using the built-in Safari browser.
- Figure out where you are with the iPhone’s location services.
- Fix common problems, and learn what to do if you can’t fix them yourself.
|Series:||Peachpit Pocket Guide|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||5 MB|
About the Author
Christopher Breen has been writing about music and technology since the mid 1980s. Contributor to such publications as Macworld and PC World, he pens Macworld's popular troubleshooting column, "Mac 911." Christopher Breen has written several other books, including the best-selling The iPod & iTunes Pocket Guide and Secrets of the iPod & iTun es.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The iPhone Pocket Guide based on 0 ratings. 7 reviews.
Nnfjngnbn njgjhhyudrjj gmgjgjtybjgbghhdnkjjcfhydrgrncjnvggmmkkfmc
Just like the book says, if should have come with the iPhone. It has taught me several tricks that I would have never figured out or even tried.
I was interested in switching from a Blackberry to an iPhone and needed to know all the ins and outs before I switched, and this was very helpful.
I am really enjoying this book, it is certainly very helpful in explaining the operation of my Iphone.