Discover The Brutal Exploits of Germany's Most vicious Female Guard: Irma Grese
Young, beautiful, loyal, and brutal to the core...Irma Grese-or, better known as the Angel of Death-came from seemingly humble beginnings. She grew up in a nuclear household and had big dreams of being a celebrity one day.
But little did anyone suspect the depravity that remained asleep within her. Hitler's Germany was the just the right environment to conjure up the murderous and sadistic tendencies that lay dormant in Irma for most of her life. With just a little Nazis brainwashing this sweet angel turned into an unfathomable nightmare that was responsible for the torture and murder of countless detained Jews.
Now, in this profoundly chilling book you'll discover detailed accounts of the horrors that took place when Irma Grese and other female S.S. guards took the reins.
Inside you'll discover...
- Details of Irma's childhood and early adult life
- How an impeccably dressed, groomed, and perfumed young woman turned into a vicious killer and oppressor
- The mentors Irma modeled her brutality on
- The relationship with Dr. Mengele she had that spawned her death streak
- How unprovoked beatings, physical and psychological torture, and murders in cold blood were part of Irma's daily routine
- How Irma chose inmates for the gas chambers
- Stories of other brutal and ruthless female S.S. guards
- And much, much more
It's a fact: Irma Grese slaughtered Jews in cold blood. She took great pride in doing it; however her motivations for these exploits remain chilling.
Download this book now and discover the REAL story behind Irma's dark legacy