Let your mind escape to Hawaii, Antigua, the Florida Keys, and a tropical cruise while you read this delightful set of island romance novels.
Getting Lei'd - Jilted nearly-at-the-altar by text message. Honeymooning with her grandma. The resort's bartender may look like Jason Momoa, but Roxy is not interested.
Cruising for Love - A reality TV show looking for ratings. Kardashian wannabes on a cruise ship. What could possibly go wrong? Get swept away with Ruthie as she searches for true love on reality television.
Island Hopping - Lizzie is the workaholic everyone loves to hate. Shay is perfectly content basking on the beach. Can these two polar opposites find enough common ground to let their undeniable spark of attraction ignite?
The Keys to my Diary: Fern – Peek inside Fern's diary where she shares all of the secrets of her wild, wacky, and wonderful life in Key Largo.
The Keys to my Diary: Marina – Perhaps a fling with a motorcycle-riding tourist will help Marina get over the sadness from her recent divorce. She'll just need to remember that it's a temporary relationship. No problem… right?
The Keys to my Diary: Trixie – Trixie has spent her entire life feeling inferior to her identical twin. Will she ever find someone who will choose her over her sister?
These beach (or wishing you were at the beach) reads are loaded with humor, opposites attracting, and second chances at romance. Get this bundle and relax where the palm trees sway today.
Related collections and offers
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Facebook: facebook.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: annomasta.com