The 2008 Edition of IT Governance Policies & Procedures is a comprehensive update to what was previously known as IT Policies and Procedures: Tools and Techniques That Work.
IT Governance Policies & Procedures will help you to devise an information systems policy and procedure program uniquely tailored to the needs of your organization. Not only does it provide sample policies, but this valuable resource gives you the information you need to develop useful and effective policies for your unique environment. For fingertip access to the information you need on policy and planning, documentation, systems analysis and design, and much more, the materials in this ready-reference desk manual can be used by you or your staff as models or templates to create similar documents for your own organization.
The 2008 Edition has been updated to include:
- The latest on IT governance methodologies such as ITIL, COBIT and ISO 20000 and how to apply them to your organization
- Actual policies that you can modify for your own use to enforce proper governance of IT within your organization
- New worksheets on the BONUS CD you can use for planning and documentation of your critical processes
- Tools and tips for mitigating the impact of events that can interrupt your business
- New information on data management and how to manage and protect your critical data
- Best practices on the disposal of out-of-service equipment