- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Follow this course for 35 minutes a day, in six weeks you'll be speaking Italian!
In Fast-Track Italian, Elisabeth Smith uses her wide teaching experience to create a course that covers just the vocabulary and the grammar that you really need. This day-by-day program is easy to follow and fun to do.
At the end of six weeks, you will have the confidence and knowledge to tackle all the situations you need to know about, such as shopping, eating out and getting around. With fewer than 400 words to learn, and flashcards at the back of the book to help learn you, progress is fast and enjoyable.
- A personal introduction from the author.
- One-, five- and ten-minute summaries of the topic.
- A ten-question diagnostic test at the end of each chapter or the ten most important things for you to remember.
- Two 60-minute audio CDs provide more practice in pronunciation and speaking.
Read this first; How this book works; Progress chart; Week 1 Day-by-day guide; Week 2 Day-by-day guide; Week 3 Day-by-day guide; Week 4 Day-by-day guide; Week 5 Day-by-day guide; Week 6 Day-by-day guide; Answers; Flashcards; Certificate
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||Fast Tracks Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.20(w) x 9.50(h) x 1.10(d)|
Table of Contents
Read this first/How this book works/Progress chart/Week 1 Day-by-day guide/Week 2 Day-by-day guide/Week 3 Day-by-day guide/Week 4 Day-by-day guide/Week 5 Day-by-day guide/Week 6 Day-by-day guide/Answers/Flashcards/Certificate