Your Ultimate Travel Guide to Italy
If you are interested in traveling to Italy, you have come to the right place!
Forget about all the other boring Italy Travel Books.
Forget about the lifeless 1000 pages Travel books that are overwhelmed with too much information and impossible to maneuver.
Forget about having to carry a giant, heavy 2 pounds travel book.
Forget about those non-sense.
You need to spend your time enjoying your travel, not maneuvering over a giant heavy travel book!
As a true traveler myself who has been exclusively traveling around the world, and as a person who has traveled to Italy, my only goal for this book is take give you an ultimate list of 101 things you must do in Italy that you really need to know.
There is so much to see and do in Italy, so it is difficult to know where exactly to start on your journey.
In this book, I’ve curated the best places to see, things to do while visiting Italy to make your trip to this very special part of the world easier and memorable.
After reading this book, you will know exactly what you need to do in Italy. You will get the most out of your Italy trip, easily, enjoyably and effortlessly.
You know you need this book if you:
- Interested in Italy and want to know just about all the fun, the relevant information without bombarding with too much irrelevant all the major travel books out there are giving you.
- Unsure about if you'll like to visit Italy and want to find out if it's worth your travel trip and expense.
- Having a friend who has traveled to Italy and it's really annoying to hear them constantly bragging about how cool it is
- Just looking around for the next travel suggestion
- Just looking for a good read about the most beautiful place on earth with the most interesting culture
- Any other reason you could think of, this book is still for you :)
Let the real traveler show you what Italy have to offer.
Let the real traveler who traveled to Italy many times be your personal tour guide.
With this book, you will never get bored in Italy.
Pick up this book, and welcome to Italy!