iTerms Audio for Exploring Medical Language - Retail Pack / Edition 7 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Study medical terminology in the car, at the gym, or anywhere you go with iTerms, the fun, flexible way to reinforce your understanding and practice your pronunciation of essential health care terminology! This convenient learning tool provides audio pronunciations and definitions of more than 3,000 terms included in LaFleur's Exploring Medical Language, 8th Edition, enabling you to study medical terminology whenever you like and wherever you go via your computer, iPhone, iPod Touch, MP3 player, or other portable media device.
• Pronunciations and definitions familiarize you with more than 3,000 medical terms from the text you'll encounter in your health care career.
• Terms are divided by related textbook chapter and accompanied by page numbers from the text for convenient reference.
• Flexible, downloadable audio format allows you to listen to iTerms files on any computer or portable media device for on-the-go review.
• Updated terms and abbreviations keep you current with the latest advances in technology and changes in the health care industry.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.20(h) x 1.30(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Word Parts
2. Body Structure, Color, and Oncology
3. Directional Terms, Planes, Positions, Regions, and Quadrants
4. Integumentary System
5. Respiratory System
6. Urinary System
7. Male Reproductive System
8. Female Reproductive System
9. Obstetrics and Neonatology
10. Cardiovascular, Immune, and Lymphatic Systems and Blood
11. Digestive System
14. Musculoskeletal System
15. Nervous System and Behavioral Health
16. Endocrine System