Raise your profile and get the attention you deserve or your business, your brand, or yourself!
Almost everyone who runs a business recognizes the value of generating high-profile attention for their company, product, or service. Unfortunately, the high cost of hiring an outside marketing or PR firm can put these kinds of efforts out of reach for many small businesses and individual professionals. In his new book It's Not Who You KnowIt's Who Knows You!, noted speaker and “visibility expert” David Avrin shows you how to craft, build, and promote your own brand and win the eyes and ears of the marketplace.
This book offers a refreshing, new perspective on marketing, PR and strategic branding while giving you the tools and creative advice you need to solidify your market niche by differentiating yourself from the competition, crafting a truly marketable and promotable brand, and raising your visibility. If you want to get noticed and turn the spotlight on your business by becoming more newsworthy, this is the only resource you need.
- Offers refreshingly creative and eye-opening strategies and tactics on marketing and promoting your business
- Author David Avrin is a renowned marketing, PR, and branding speaker and expert and also the author of The 20 Best and Worst Questions Reporters Ask and The Gift in Every DayLittle Lessons on Living a Big Life
- Helps you define and refine your message to consumers to get more attention from the media
- The perfect marketing and PR guide for America's 30 million small businesses
- Gets results without the high price of marketing and PR professionals
The strategies and tools here will help you discover and promote what is truly unique about your business and brand with a renewed sense of purpose and a clearer, more effective direction.
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
David Avrin has spent more than two decades at the forefront of modern marketing, public relations, and strategic branding. An in-demand speaker and consultant known internationally as "The Visibility Coach," his creative, eye-opening promotional strategies have helped thousands of professionals and entrepreneurs refine their messages, build their brands, and promote the unique aspects of their businesses. For more information, visit www.visibilitycoach.com.