What is the deal with millennials? The media personifies millennials as entitled, lazy, self-absorbed, and hopeless when it comes to money habits and career progression.
As a millennial herself, LaTisha knows that millennials ARE financially literate, and she built her business to empower her generation. Since starting her journey LaTisha has paid off over $32,000 of consumer debt, invested for retirement, and turned a part-time hobby into a full time business.
After graduating from college (twice!) LaTisha found herself without a job and deeply discouraged. Frustrated with the process of sending out multiple resumes, contacting network connections, and working part-time jobs; she decided to create her own job and began writing about personal finance at YoungFinances.com. A few months later, she snagged an entry-level job and worked her way up within the company.
I've Graduated Now What provides the answers to the same questions LaTisha asked, and the ones that many college students ask after graduating.
- How do I find my first entry-level job?
- How should I format my resume?
- How can I get experience when I can't even get an interview?
- How do I get that first interview?
- What interview questions should I expect?
- Now that I have the job, what should I do with my first paycheck?
|Product dimensions:||5.06(w) x 7.81(h) x 0.20(d)|
About the Author