Toddlers will be delighted that Jack is back along with his new-found friends, Annie and Tim, in this innovative picture word book. With its reassuring story about making friends, this brightly illustrated book introduces toddlers to essential preschool vocabulary and concepts.
What does Annie like for breakfast? What is Jack going to wear today? What does Annie see in the park? These questions will delight and intrigue preschoolers as they meet these engaging characters and help them select their favorite things to wear, play with, eat, and read. The Toddler Word Book will provide hours of fun for preschoolers everywhere.
Interactive approach: children choose each character's favorite things
• Preschool setting and friendship theme have universal appeal
• Features many familiar everyday objects
• Simple text is perfect to read aloud
• Bright, accessible illustrations have instant child appeal
• Includes a full-color "Toddler Words" poster
|Product dimensions:||9.10(w) x 11.42(h) x 0.43(d)|
|Age Range:||3 - 5 Years|
About the Author