• The gold-obsessed villain's factory in Goldfinger - Switzerland or Buckinghamshire?
• The hovercraft chase in Die Another Day - North Korea or Oxfordshire?
• The U.S. air base in Tomorrow Never Dies - the South China Sea or Suffolk?
• The chase around the airport in Casino Royale - Miami or Surrey?
• Max Zorin's mine in A View to a Kill - California or Sussex?
• The explosive climax of From Russia with Love - the Adriatic coast or Argyll?
• The oil pipeline in The World Is not Enough - Azerbaijan or Snowdonia?
• Those snowy scenes in Quantum of Solace - Tatarstan or Hampshire?
J. P. Sperati's intensively researched and lavishly illustrated book is the perfect guide to the British locations of all the official James Bond movies, from Doctor No to SkyFall - including the sound stage built for The Spy Who Loved Me at Pinewood, and the entire studio built for GoldenEye.
Complete with historical information, many rare photographs, indexes and maps.
A must for all James Bond Enthusiasts.