Java 2 For Dummies

Java 2 For Dummies

by Barry Burd
4.5 2

Paperback(REV)

$24.75 $29.99 Save 17% Current price is $24.75, Original price is $29.99. You Save 17%. View All Available Formats & Editions

Temporarily Out of Stock Online

Eligible for FREE SHIPPING

Customer Reviews

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

See All Customer Reviews

Java 2 For Dummies 4.5 out of 5 based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
Guest More than 1 year ago
Most of the JAVA books confuse reference book and teaching text and do neither very well. This book is an excellent teaching text that is very clear. The accompanying CD has really good stuff. A winner!
Guest More than 1 year ago
I really thought this book was just great! I gave it 4 stars though because it was confusing at some points. It's also very Funny! It takes you step throught staep, you understand like probably 80% of it and don't get the other 20%!!! But it's still the best Java book ever! I really recomend this book for ANYONE who wants to learn Java, or Java 2! It's great!