What if that calculator knew your name? What if it carried on a conversation with you, and asked you questions? You'd probably remember it a little better! Maybe even make a point of using it whenever you needed to crack an equation!
But you know what? You could build your own one-of-a-kind calculator.
All you need is Java.
Java is a very powerful, yet easy to learn language. It's absolutely FREE and it's EVERYWHERE - on your phone, on your computer, and on many other devices all around you every day, and in "Java Programming for Kids: Learn Java Step By Step and Build Your Own Interactive Calculator for Fun!" bestselling author R. Chandler Thompson will start you on your path as a Java programmer!
In this tutorial you will learn:
• How to set up the basic Java development environment and start developing any application you can imagine
• How to create programs that interact with the people using them
• Learn quick and easy ways to do math using Java
• Exactly how a Java program works
• How to make your programs reusable and structured with the help of methods
• How to create a number of specific Java programs
• How to develop a cool Talking Calculator
Learning is not complete until we can apply what we have learned to our own lives. In case of programming, your learning will only be a success when are able to use your own knowledge of Java programming to create something brand new.
Java programming is a language, sure, but it's also an art - just like music composition. In "Java Programming for Kids: Learn Java Step By Step and Build Your Own Interactive Calculator for Fun!" You will quickly and effectively learn the language you need to create something fun, exciting, and awesome!