This unique book provides an overview of all four technologies required for building e-commerce applications and demonstrates how they combine with each other to best effect.
• A single running example (an electronic retail application) demonstrates how the techniques work in practice
• Coverage of Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Java Server Pages (JSP)
• Pragmatic and practical approach with very little theory
• The companion Web Site provides all source code used in the book
• Find out about integration issues and discover which technology is best suited for your needs
|Product dimensions:||7.46(w) x 9.30(h) x 1.16(d)|
About the Author
ANDREAS EBERHART is a Research Associate at the International University in Germany. He teaches courses on databases, transaction processing, and distributed application development. Before joining the International University he worked as a software engineer in the industry.
STEFAN FISCHER is a professor for distributed systems at the Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany. He has authored and co-authored a number of books on application development in networks and distributed systems as well as on network security.