In this collection by Ben Jeapes
- a bullied schoolboy escapes into his own future
- the spirit of Karl Marx lives on in a bolshie artificial intelligence
- digital cats prowl a computer network to keep it safe from intruders
- a network of grandmothers patrol our streets very, very slowly
- and a man is put on trial for his life by aliens who barely understand human nature, let alone human law.
Plus twelve more stories, including one never before seen in print.
The majority of the stories featured in Interzone, while some appeared in other venues including The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction. Full of ideas that linger long with the reader, this is a collection of intelligent, original observations - and sharp humour.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.78(d)|
About the Author