Here's the book you need to prepare for JNCIS exam, JN0-303, from Juniper Networks. Written by the Juniper Network trainer who helped develop the exam, this Study Guide provides the information and insights you need to approach the JNCIS with confidence.
Authoritative coverage of all test objectives, including:
• Evaluating the outcome of a policy using a subroutine
• Identifying the configuration of OSPF route summarization
• Describing ISO network addressing as it applies to IS-IS
• Configuring BGP route flap damping
• Defining the methods available to scope multicast traffic
• Identifying the differences between a Layer 2 and a Layer 3 VPN
• Identifying firewall filter capabilities and applications for securing a network
• Configuring IPv6 on a Juniper Networks router
|Product dimensions:||7.52(w) x 9.50(h) x 1.69(d)|
About the Author
Joseph M. Soricelli, JNCIE # 14, CCIE #4803, is a Professional Services Engineer at Juniper Networks Inc. He is the editor of and a contributing author to the JNCIA: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate Study Guide. He has also written numerous training courses throughout his 10-year career in the networking industry.