Information is power - you know that. But, how do you research the best Job Search Techniques strategies, without spending too much of your time (and money) on it? The average person earns $ 1100 per week, which equates to $ 27 per hour. Trying to do the research yourself would take you at least 5 hours to come up with the best information, AND you'll have to do this on a regular basis to come up with the most up to date and current information.
There has to be a different way to find the info you want! Well, yes there is... we did all the research for you, combed through all the information and got down to the hard core of the 187 most up to date and best Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice here, in this book.
The 187 of the most current, most actual and beneficial Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice you can find from experts in the field on Job Search Techniques:
- Managing Your Online Reputation - 6 Must-Dos For Springing Hidden Traps That Can Derail a Job Search
- Job Search Networking For Young Professionals - 5 Strategies For Maximizing Face-to-Face Networking
- Job Search Madness - Preparing For an Increase in Job Opportunities During and After March Madness
- Veteran Job Search - How Veterans Can Find Jobs They Really Want During Good Or Recession Times
- Are You Looking For a New Position? Here Are 3 Proactive Ways to Get Great Jobs in This Market
- Career Fair Misery - Which of These 3 Deadly Mistakes Are You Making at Career & Job Fairs?
- Job Seeker Secrets - 21 Tips to Give You the Edge Over Millions of Out-of-Work Competitors
- Job Search Networking Tactics - Time to Reshape Your Career? 4 Ways Your Network Can Help
- Places That Are Hiring - The Top 3 Ways to Find the Best Jobs That Are Hiring Right Now!
- Jobs Hiring in My Area - Where to Find the Best Secure and High-Paying Jobs and Careers
...And Much More...
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||671 KB|