In today's world it's easy to wander away from God.
Hectic schedules and the quest for success often mean that time with God gets neglected.
But if you slow down long enough to listen, the minor prophets can have a major impact on the quality of your life. These twelve session LifeGuide® Bible Study in Jonah, Joel and Amos, written by Doug and Doris Haugen, will help you focus on your number one priorityto seek the Lord and live!
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questionsmaking for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
About the Author
Haugen is director of Lutheran Men in Mission, the men's ministry of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. He is also a freelance writer.
Haugen is director of student services for the division of adult and continuing education at Judson College in Elgin, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Getting the Most Out of Jonah, Joel and Amos
1. Jonah's Disobedience and Prayer - Jonah 12
2. Jonah's Obedience - Jonah 3
3. Jonah's Anger - Jonah 4
4. The Locust Invasion - Joel 1
5. Return to the Lord! - Joel 2:1-27
6. The Day of the Lord - Joel 2:283:21
7. The Lord Roars from Zion - Amos 12
8. Israel's Punishment - Amos 3
9. Prepare to Meet Your God! - Amos 4
10. Seek the Lord and Live! - Amos 56
11. Five Visions (Part 1) - Amos 78
12. Five Visions (Part 2) - Amos 9